KMC8

第八屆(class of 1967)﹐ pronounced Di-Bajie( DeBeGai in Taiwanese) sounds like 豬八戒, Jhu-Bajie (DiBakGai in Taiwanese- Pigsy of Eight Restraints) whom in many English versions is one of the three helpers of the Monk﹐Xuanzang (玄奘), in the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West(629-646 A.D.). Thus our class nickname! (The most exciting pictures albums become bulky, and is moved to end of this page. Please do not miss it !)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

張信全為新孫而快活。

















(Eddy,Neonatologist ﹔Cathy, Radio-Oncologist, 韓裔﹔陳淑貞﹔張信全﹔Tom, financial consultant ﹔Jennifer, law, 純白裔)

Dear Blue :
I thought I have faded out from the main stream. Thank you for your announcement regarding to my new grandson, Peter. He came from my younger son (Thomas).
All of this initiated my existence again and I would be going to enjoy to play with him.My older son,Eddie had a first daughter, Adrienne who is 2 years and 4 months old now.Update the pictures, you can ask Susan. Right now , I look for the sun rising every day and count the sun rising.Regarding to our Chinese writing, it is difficult for me. I did enjoyed Beef noodle restaurant and the Moshi in Sacramento.The one you mentioned.Also, Susan and I saw James and Grace Hu in his new house,Sacramento. Looking forward to our reunion in October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors